The Jesco Model 600 Series Poly-Matic Dispensers are pneumatically powered, fixed ratio, double acting, positive piston displacement metering systems. They can meter, mix and dispense low viscosity / level seeking materials that are gravity fed to their inlet ports.
Model 600 Series Poly-Matic Dispensers can provide a continuous flow of mixed material upon command. They include 2 double acting metering cylinders that are sized for the volumetric ratio required. Both meters are reciprocated together by a common automatically reversing air cylinder.
Model 600 Series Poly-Matic Dispensers are available in 2 basic versions. The Model 601 Series units are designed for use with static mixers, whereas the Model 602 Series units utilize dynamic mixers.
All Model 600 Series Poly-Matic Dispensers can be configured with a volumetric ratio in the range of 1:1 to 20:1. Standard Model 600 Series Poly-Matic Dispensers can deliver up to 17.7 in3 of material per cycle at a 1:1 volumetric ratio with an 11.1:1 power ratio. High Output versions of the Model 600 Series Poly-Matic Dispensers are also available. These “HO” units can deliver up to 39.7 in3 of material per cycle at a 1:1 volumetric ratio with a 12.6:1 power ratio.
Many options are available to customize the features of Model 600 Series Dispensers to suit the requirements of a specific application. Some of the options available to the Model 600 Series Dispensers are as follows:
- Two Component Mix Guns
- Various sizes, lengths and types of static mixers for the Model 601 Series units, including plastic disposable static mixers and mixer shrouds
- Time Lapse Warning Controls
- Automatic Mixed Material Purge Controls
- Mixer Solvent Flush Packages
- Various Material Feed Systems, including gravity feed totes, pressure pots, etc.
- Special meter provisions for dispensing heavier, low pressure fed materials