Urethane Gear Meter Systems
Jesco has 3 basic types of High Viscosity Urethane Gear Meter Dispensers: N-2900 Series, N-2900A-AE Series, and N-2900B-AE Series.
These systems are typically used in automotive glass bonding applications for dispensing High Viscosity (1-2 Million CPS) Urethane Adhesives. Similar systems are available for dispensing lower viscosity adhesives and / or sealer materials.
- Basic, low cost Gear Meter Dispenser for Manual dispense or less critical Automated dispense applications.
- Precision Tool Steel Gear Pump for Positive Displacement, long life, and low maintenance.
- Gear Pump Specifications:
–50 cc/rev displacement.
–5800 psi max outlet pressure.
–4300 psi max differential
- Inline Helical Gear Reducer.
- Permanent Magnet DC Motor with Mag feedback and brake.
- Outlet Pressure Switch for monitoring High and Low pressure conditions.
- Pedestal Mounted Vertical Pump Down metering unit.
- Relay Logic Control Panel with 2 Pin Receptacles for Automation Interface.
(1) for 120 VAC discrete signals.
(1) for 0-10 VDC Analog Flow Rate Setpoint.
- Regenerative DC Drive Motor controller.
- 20 ft Hardwired Cables to Metering Unit.
- Manual Flow Rate Adjustment Pot.
- Optional Flow Rate Indicator with Adjustable Alarm Set-points.