The Jesco LP Series Fluid dispensers are air driven, single acting, adjustable stroke, positive displacement piston metering dispensers, specifically designed for metering precise shots of material. They are available in a multitude of sizes to fulfill nearly any requirement. Jesco LP Series dispensers are available to meter quantities as small as 1/10 cc to as large as 1 US Gallon per stroke and everything in between.
LP Series dispensers can meter material directly from 1, 2, 5 & 55 gallon containers. Various suction feed attachments, drum or pail top and bung hole mounts are available. LP units can also be gravity fed from larger tanks or totes.
A multitude of options are available for the LP Series Dispensers to customize their use for any given application. Options such as:
- Air and Electric Control Packages to control the unit and interface it with automation.
- Optional materials of construction for material compatibility (SS, Brass, Plastic).
- Optional Seal Compounds for material compatibility.
- Various Applicator Valves for remote dispensing.
- End of Stroke and Top of Stroke detection.
- Steel, SS or Plastic Supply Containers and covers.
- Agitators, Heaters and Pail Warmers.
The following is a table of basic models.
|LP Models||Maximum Output||Power Ratio|
|LP32||32.0 US fl. Oz.||1:1|
|LP128||128.0 US fl. Oz||1:1|
Note: Power Ratio is the Ratio of Theoretical Fluid Pressure Obtained over Air Pressure Applied.