The Jesco N-2170 Series Windshield Washer Fluid Dispensing Systems are complete meter, mix and dispense packages that proportion and mix water and methanol at an adjustable ratio. The systems also provide a means to dispense preset volumes of the mixture directly into vehicle reservoirs on automotive assembly lines.
The N-2170 Series Systems are comprised of the following key components:
- 300 Gallon Methanol Holding Tank with platform and flame arrestor.
- Strainer and Regulator for city water supply.
- 2 Sets of Adjustable Ratio Proportioning Pumps. One set is an online back-up to the other
- Each set of proportioning pumps is capable of volumetric ratios from 30:70 to 60:40 Methanol to Water.
- Calibration Chambers for verifying the actual volumetric ratio output of the proportioning pumps.
- 60 Gallon Mixing Tank with mixer, start / stop fill control and High and Low level alarms.
- (2) 2:1 ratio Stub Pumps or (2) 1:1 ratio Diaphragm Pumps are provided to supply the mixture to the metering stations. One pump is an online back-up to the other.
- 2 Dual Metering Stations, each with a dual trigger Fill Gun. One metering station is an online back-up to the other. See N-2190 Series Metering Stations section.
- Each metering station has 2 double acting Metering Cylinders that are sized for the application. Each of the cylinders outputs is individually adjustable.
- The dual trigger gun, together with the dual metering cylinders, allow 2 preset and repeatable volumes of mix to be dispensed from the same gun.
- The entire system is pneumatically powered and controlled with an air logic control panel. This provides a cost effective means to control the equipment which is normally classified to be in a hazardous environment.
- All hoses, tubing, pipe, drip pans and other ancillary equipment are provided with the system to provide our customer with a complete package.
Jesco has many other types of filling systems. Some are suited for premixed bulk supply fluids.
For more information, contact Jesco today.